These BudzOn™ sunglasses feature a medium rectangular TR90 frame and TAC polarized lenses. A variety of new styles now offer spring hinges and new BudzOn™ logo on frame arms. Your order arrives packaged in a stylish, representing microfiber pouch which doubles as a cleaning cloth!
- TR90 is a super-polymer compound that is extremely lightweight, incredibly sturdy, but very flexible.
- TAC is the acronym for Tri Acetate Cellulose used in lens construction. These lenses are comprised of a scratch resistant plastic and block out 99% of all UV rays up to 400 nanometers.
- Polycarbonate (PC) lenses are lighter than glass, scratch resistant, shatter resistant, and offer improved visual clarity over “TAC” lenses.
- Mirror Smoke Blue lens are made by coating thin layers of titanium and silicon oxides in various volumes to modify tint. It can eliminate up to 97% of infrared rays, in particular in the blue spectrum to enhance color.
- NOTE: In order to protect the premium anti-reflective coating, water and our premium microfiber cleaning cloth are your best bet for keeping your BudzOn™ sunglasses looking their best!